3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Leather Wrapped Steering Whell

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 04:45 AM
HEMI_n_Cali
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leather Wrapped Steering Whell

Hey, i have an 04 hemi qc. and an 05 hemi limited durango. The duragno has a soft leather wrap around the steering wheel and the truck dont, but i been wanting to order one from the dealorship and get it put on. Will this look ok? Nothing else is leather. Anyone done this and have an idea of the price? Also does anyone out there have the leather wrapped steering wheel and have any complants why its not as good as the regualar one?

Old 07-11-2005, 11:52 AM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker
Default RE: Leather Wrapped Steering Whell

Mine feels fine on my truck. It might not be super soft, but it doesn't get slick like ninyl and I know that it will hold up.

Old 07-12-2005, 03:52 AM
HEMI_n_Cali
Professional
Default RE: Leather Wrapped Steering Whell

Can't spell WHEEL** i seen a all wood covered one it was about 400 bucks. But i seen a few leather wrapped ones on ebay for $125. If i get it, could i get the dealor to install it? If i do, it would viod warrenty.

Quick Reply: Leather Wrapped Steering Whell