3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

adjusting headlights

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 03:04 AM
muddauber5.7
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default adjusting headlights

I posted a thread a week ago about this but nobody answered to say they've done it. Well I'll try again cause I know a lot of you have cranked your torsion bars like I have or installed lift kits. The problem I'm having is at night my headlights are aimed to high now with the t-bar cranked.Theres a hex screw under the headlight assembly that I've turned about 1 and a half times clockwise but doesn't seem to make a difference. Has anyone lowered their headlights?

Old 07-25-2005, 03:19 AM
tazassape
Amateur
Default RE: adjusting headlights

Have you looked in your owner's manual?

Old 07-25-2005, 12:44 PM
DonG
Veteran
Default RE: adjusting headlights

I've lowered mine. The up and down adjustment screw on the 04 (most likley the same of the 05s) is on the inside (radiator side) of the light assembly. You have to open the hood to see it. It looks like it would be for the horizontal adjustment, but it's not. There is no horizontal adjustment.

Position your vehicle about 25 ft from a wall and adjust with you lights shinning on the wall. This will work day or night.

Quick Reply: adjusting headlights