3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Got my intune tuner, mediocre results so far

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 09:51 PM
NoLimitzR1
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my intune tuner, mediocre results so far

Just got my diablosport intune programmer, and wondering if anyone else has and used on a 3rd gen. I seem to br having issues, unit updated when i go to tune I have only tcm tuning options, nothing else no tunes for the pcm, if my truck was previously flashed with a programmer do you think this would be why? The programmer so new that even forums are little help yet, tech support had me do a force calibration but no dice yet. Although I will say I flashed the tcm tune and was pleased with the shift points and holding gears longer in my case is what I needed to avoid more shifts, wear and tear, and get my mpg up, I can say so far that I track my mpg carefully by hand, i use same driving habits daily and I noticing .5 mpg increase by getting my tranny under control
, although new gears is the proper solution the tuning helps for my situation based on the roads and hills I use to commute on. Any questions about unit itself I'm hear to answer, i just cant tell you the pcm tuning side yet. i am thinking of a dealer pcm flash to be sure its not the cause.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:16 PM
NoLimitzR1
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update- spoke with Frank at tech support a ticket has been made for engineering, apparently the calid is not in the system they are making it in next update, preliminary eta is at least a week or so, forgot off top of my head the calid but ends in AH, if you have one and having issues or its working please let me know

Quick Reply: Got my intune tuner, mediocre results so far