3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Where to get custom leaf springs for Lift

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011 | 03:40 PM
meltorres
|
Rookie
Default Where to get custom leaf springs for Lift

I am planning on buying the one inch Daystar spacer for my 2006 Dodge 1500 2WD. I currently have the 7" CST lift and a 3" Body lift. However when I get the spacer in the front I do not want to get a 4"+ block. Instead I was hoping there was someway to get some aftermarket leaf springs for the truck. I cannot stand the block look. Let me know if you know of where I could get something like this done, as well as how much I'm looking at to do something like that.

Thanks,
Ethan

Old 12-29-2011 | 03:19 AM
Brandon Anderson
All Star

CST makes a 6" inch kit that is 4" spindles and 2" spacers for the front. For 7" of lift, that's the 4" spindles then the 3" body lift, meaning your rear is currently only blocked maybe an inch. I'm sorry it isn't a direct answer to your question, but FYI just to make sure you don't jump into custom leaf springs if you don't have to. You could easily get away with a 2" block and a set of 2nd gen drop shackles to keep your truck leveled. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Where to get custom leaf springs for Lift