3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

SRT Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 05:06 PM
1st_sgt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT Wheels

Does anyone know where I can score a set of ARGENT SRT-10 rims? I have seen plenty replicas in chrome, but none in the grey. BTW, I would rather buy a new replica than get someones handmedowns. Just something about that new smell.....

Old 09-06-2005, 01:52 AM
Avanti
Captain
Default RE: SRT Wheels

If you want new, not used, and no repros, I'd suggest a Dodge dealer or perhaps, a fence. Not a lot of options left, other than coming on something by chance.

You might try some of the online Dodge dealers, they are often MUCH cheaper on factory options. I've dealt with a couple with complete satisfaction.

One other thing, often big-time wheel/tire companies have new take-offs. Try some of them; many, many around.

All the best.

Old 09-06-2005, 05:12 AM
jayskynr
Veteran
Default RE: SRT Wheels

are you looking for 20's or the 22's ?? there are plenty of wheel shops that can get replica 20's , just have to look persistantly . i got lucky enough and found mine local @ the shop that does everything to my truck. Got a hell of a deal on them as well.

Just keep lookin , you will find some.

Quick Reply: SRT Wheels