3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Ford Lightning w/Hemi Hater Decal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 11:30 PM
05hemi
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Lightning w/Hemi Hater Decal!!!

So I am driving home from the gym yesterday, and I pass this lowered Ford Lightning w/some obvious exhaust mods, and I see that on his back window there is a decal with the Ram head Logo and a lightning bolt cutting through it and it says Hemi Hater. I didn't read much into because everybody has their own preferences. Well shortly after I pass him, he catches back up to me and as he's passing he slows down and then guns it in a taunting sort of fashion. Of course I had to immediately get right behind and ride his ***. Unfortunatley this story doen't have a dramatic conclusion ending with a race or something of the sort as shortly after this all happened I had to turn off to another street, but afterwards I couldn't but think.... "At least my truck hasn't been discontinued from manufacturing!!!"

Old 09-17-2005, 01:07 AM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker
Default RE: Ford Lightning w/Hemi Hater Decal!!!

At least we don't need a supercharger to have 380 horsepower!...and our trucks are better looking!

Old 09-17-2005, 01:32 AM
ross944
Veteran

wish i had a hemi[&o]

Old 09-17-2005, 01:58 AM
Avanti
Captain

And your point is?

So, he had a hemi-hater decal, what do you expect? He's undoubtedly as passionate about his ride as we are about ours... and you tail-gating him undoubtedly confirmed what he thinks about hemi drivers! Duh.

Sheesh; give it a rest and enjoy your ride.

Quick Reply: Ford Lightning w/Hemi Hater Decal!!!