3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Custom Center Console for Subwoofer

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 01:26 PM
dehutzoo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Center Console for Subwoofer

Hello,

I have heard some people talk before about removing the center seat/console from the front of a 2005 Dodge Quad cab and replace it with a speaker box in which the flip up armrest and storage compartment will mount to it keeping a clean look, but a nice box for a 12 inch subwoofer. I have a Memphis M3Mojo I am looking to put in the box. If anyone has any pics or info where i could get a box such as this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Old 09-19-2005, 01:36 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Default RE: Custom Center Console for Subwoofer

Just do a search on custom consoles for the Ram. You can also do a search for custom subwoofer enclosures as well.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:51 PM
doubleDhemi

I haven't done much research on the net but I'm building my own. It isn't that complicated unless you want it to extend to the very back. I am taking out the back seat, cutting it apart to leave a gap, and the having it re-wrapped. If you wanna find a pre-fab box you might go to a local audio shop and they can give you some direction.

Old 09-23-2005, 03:50 PM
rdesai

its sold on ebay by hot-boxes. heres the item number 5809805107

Quick Reply: Custom Center Console for Subwoofer