3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Trouble Codes

Old 05-05-2013, 11:30 PM
cfs1531
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trouble Codes

Bought 2007 Ram 3500, 6.7 diesel. Had a "headlight" icon showing up several days ago along with some dinging, then not showing anymore. The next evening, I noticed that my dims looked brighter than the headlights. I looked and only two of the four lights work on both. Also, I'm not really sure about how the Malfunction Indicator Light works, but I followed the instructions and the only discernable thing I noticed was that the icon blinked 10 times. Don't know if that is an actual code or if it happens all the time...never had the occassion to take notice before. Cannot find any codes anywhere to indicate what that means. I assume that maybe I have a faulty headlight switch, but not sure how to otherwise check it, much less even know where its located. Any words of wisdow?

Thanks, Gary
cfs1531@bresnan.net

Old 05-06-2013, 07:50 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to DF! Moving this to the 3rd gen Ram section. They will be able to help you out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trouble Codes