3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

06 electrical problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 09:18 PM
alpha924
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 electrical problem

Howdy,
I know this will be simple for you all, but my cig lighter is not working. I have a Chiltons dodge book but it is very poor in the electrical section. If someone could provide electrical schematics and a diagram of the fuse box it would be greatly appreciated. Is there only one fuse box?

A new truck always takes a bit of getting used to.

BTW my 3Gen is a QC Laramie in very nice condition. The sticker with all the extras the original owner put on at the dealer was over $50k. That is more than I paid for my 97 Dakota & 02 Ram combined.....

Thanks for the help,
A

Old 05-24-2013, 09:21 PM
MikeHTally
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chilton's is poor on EVERYTHING ('cept the bird's cage). The fuse cover is labeled, though. Just read the list. No O/M? You can download one from Dodge.

Old 05-25-2013, 02:04 PM
alpha924
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you,
I found the site and down loaded both manuals for my truck. They sure have a lot of pages to them!

Then last night I found that I have a bulb out on the instrument cluster.... That does not seem like it will be reasonable in any fashion of the word to change.....

Anyone know what steps that takes to acomplish it?

Regards,
A

Quick Reply: 06 electrical problem