3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Options, Quick Order Packages, & Minute Details

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Spanky Malone
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Options, Quick Order Packages, & Minute Details

Looking for a source that has all the available standard features, options and quick-order packages available during the 2003, 2004, & 2005 model years.

I'm interested in buying a used low-mileage Ram CTD, and unfortuantely most dealers don't know anything about the products that they're selling. Sort of like option X was available with option Y but not option Z scenario, and what exactly was available with each trim level. Inclusion of package/trim prices would be an extra bonus.

Dealers online are in the habit of listing rediculously obvious standard features in their descriptions, though they're not entirely to blame with the bare-bones and generic forms they've got to fill out. I don't really care that the vehicle has a CD player... but I DO want to know which one it has and whether the four-speaker or severn-speaker Infinity sound system was chosen.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks much!

Quick Reply: Options, Quick Order Packages, & Minute Details