3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

really chopping my butt!!! Dash pull on 09' 2500 Mega-Cab freaking flustered

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 06:02 PM
sharkdaddy
Amateur
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default really chopping my butt!!! Dash pull on 09' 2500 Mega-Cab freaking flustered

Well I've been dreading this damn project for 6 months. My 09' Ram 2500 Mega-Cab 6.7 dash pull. I am not getting crap for air, totally ridiculous, not even a rear cab air duct. Bitching won't get this damn thing done. I'm too far into this project to go back I e got over 60-100 screws different sizes. I have always been able to do just about whatever I needed to do to this thing. But this dash ain't easy. I've read over75 dash pulls and still there isn't anything about mega cabs or at least the 09'. The hurry up year for Dodge of was gonna loose the option of this truck. Don't get me wrong I love this s truck. 08' front end 09' cab and tranny, 07 rear, tell me the engineers aren't smoking something to do that. I am on a devils hunt for some type of a filter to cut out of duct work.put in a brand new fan and blower assy. Nothing six fan on condenser mr. Heater cut off Valves. All combined together helped a little. I am just not getting any air flow out of my vents. **** you can hear the volume of air being moved inside the duct under the dash.i have about 70 hours reading and reasearch articles. Can't even find a door schematic as per position of doors while in a/c mode. Reception door I have screwed shut no way it can open. Don't need it here I. Texas either hot or cold here. My phone number is 817-368-one one four two. Text or call. I will even pay pal someone who will give me a little of their time. I am fusteated and at a stand still and loosing my patience very fast been working on this since 11:30 last night all night long. Know there is a door behind the duct.m also. In too far to turn around now in determined to fix this problem. Thinking about cutting all servo metal door hinges or little metal connectors Bren servo snd door and figuring out what works and screwing it that way till winter then figure what works lol. and figuring out. Please someone give me a little of your time thanks

Old 10-01-2015, 06:54 PM
KasperR34
All Star
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh my. Sir, I understand your pain. You have that crossover model year and it's going to be a little difficult, as you know, to figure out.

This unhelpful post costs $125 via paypal by the way.

Old 10-02-2015, 02:39 AM
sharkdaddy
Amateur
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Little disappointed thought I would get....

Originally Posted by KasperR34
Oh my. Sir, I understand your pain. You have that crossover model year and it's going to be a little difficult, as you know, to figure out.

This unhelpful post costs $125 via paypal by the way.
I am a little disappointed by the lack of help I received. Truck still sitting in driveway, **** everywhere and little black screws freaking everywhere. Have all the black screws that I can find dropped steering wheel colum but from drivers side to nearly the glove box left side edge still solid a a rock.,passengers side gotta be the airbag passengers. Damn I hate to have to pay 1,300.00 at the Dodge House here but not turning back until I figure it out I e fm dropped mirrors everywhere and hv really no knowledge on what to do next have drivers side seat out it was broke and come to find out I can't buy the part it's not made for Individual sake I refer to it as kinda a drive axle it's about 6" long 1/16" thick a tightly woven spring and the ends are pressed to make a square and one end slides into drive motor forward and back. Other end goes into track sprocket. I have buy whole new base for 700.00. Gonna find someone to make me one out of steel or titanium lol if possible thsnks

Quick Reply: really chopping my butt!!! Dash pull on 09' 2500 Mega-Cab freaking flustered