3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Rough Country 6" Vs. BDS 6"

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Wreck_It_Ric
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rough Country 6" Vs. BDS 6"

Hey guys, this is my first post so bear with me. I currently have a 06 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with a 2.5" Rough Country levelling lift kit and it seems to be pretty good however, I'm debating on getting it up a little higher with a 6" lift but i don't know what manufacturer to buy from. Ive heard good and bad reviews about Rough Country and I'm curious to see peoples opinions on other brands. Any comments are much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:19 PM
newjackle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wreck_It_Ric
Hey guys, this is my first post so bear with me. I currently have a 06 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with a 2.5" Rough Country levelling lift kit and it seems to be pretty good however, I'm debating on getting it up a little higher with a 6" lift but i don't know what manufacturer to buy from. Ive heard good and bad reviews about Rough Country and I'm curious to see peoples opinions on other brands. Any comments are much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Depends what you want to do. If your truck is going to be a road princess with maybe the odd camping trail go RC. If you plan on doing a more serious off road route then BDS all the way.

Here is a video you should watch to understand lifts better for yourself.