3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Head Light and Turn signal issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 01:59 PM
tecj9
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Head Light and Turn signal issues

2004 1500 5.7 4x4

During the day time when I have my headlights off, all lights work, brakes, turn signals, reverse, etc... At night when I turn on my head lights. My blinker blink very fast, and the "Bulb Out" light comes on, on the dash. After inspecting the lights while the head lights are on, there are no lights actually out. Some times when the head lights are on, the blinkers will actually be in reverse. So if I turn on the left blinker, then on the dash the right one comes on.

The truck does some weird things sometimes electrically. This happened one time only, but I came out in the morning. With no key in the truck at all, opened passenger door to throw in my back pack, and the wiper came on just once back and forth. Scared the crap out of me. Never happened again though.

Does anyone have any ideas? Any idea where I can start looking? Or if there is another thread that address this?

Quick Reply: Head Light and Turn signal issues