3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Help with Idea for my ram!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 02:33 PM
GoingBig
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Idea for my ram!

Hey guys how are you!??? I finaly came to the V6 forum! Anyways I have a Dodge ram manual v6 2005 and was looking for it to make a little more power... One guy suggested and Turbonator.com thing that I have never heard of, how many ppl have tried it? plus would this work with an CIA ? Anyone outthere add a CIA to there truck? what brand and kind? what kind of numbers did it increasE? thanks guys!

Old 12-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Live44MX
Default RE: Help with Idea for my ram!

Welcome GoingBig, I have a 2005 reg cab 3.7 auto and love it. I put on an AirAid TB and an AirAid Filter. and a Flowmaster 40. I hated the Flowmaster sound at high RPM so I took it off and put the stock one back on! The mileage is good for a heavy truck. Empty I get up to 22 hwy and 16 City. When I pull a small enclosed trailer about 2000lbs I get 15-11 Hwy & City (depends on if I want to go fast or take my time) The only wish I had was to be able to choose to be able to put in in third on hilly roads... The tow button only changes the shift patter and still allows to shift into fourth. I might have been happier with a Manual, But I like the Auto...

Old 12-15-2005, 10:46 PM
spiffdank3.7
Rookie
Default RE: Help with Idea for my ram!

fastman tb, what can i say i beat 4.7s, talk to fastman, hes cool as ****, will be the best mod for the money, period

Quick Reply: Help with Idea for my ram!