3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Steering knuckle(s) needed 03 Ram 1500

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 10:44 AM
ponomo1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering knuckle(s) needed 03 Ram 1500

I got a little over zealous with my DIY project of redoing everything on the front end of my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 and when I was tightening the last part I cracked the aluminum knuckle where the outer tie rod end goes in. I couldn't believe it!! I was crushes since all that was left was rotor and caliper and I was back on the road. I'm hoping someone here on the site just did a big lift or even a major drop on their Ram and has a set or even just the passenger side sitting around taking up space, collecting dust, weeds growing up through them or even just a significant other constantly asking you to get them out from under the couch and get rid of them LOL. I don't care how dirty I just need to keep this 03 rolling.
I believe that the knuckles are the same for a huge date range on the Ram 1500 trucks. I've seen something like 02-16. My particular part number in the casting is 52106722AB and is original but I think that number has changed many times since 2003 and they are now up to 68044700AD but supposedly they are the same configuration.
Thanks in advance for any help locating one or a set and for any other advice that may be offered!!
Pete

Quick Reply: Steering knuckle(s) needed 03 Ram 1500