3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Need part number for the turn signal CONNECTOR/Pigtail

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2022 | 06:40 PM
SnowBeast428
|
Professional
Default Need part number for the turn signal CONNECTOR/Pigtail

I have to slam my fist on my headlight every startup without fail to get the parking light to work and so its time i replace the bulb, connector, and turn pig tail to fix my splice. Thing is i cant find the pig tail without spending 80 bucks or 60. Does anybody know the part number so i can check ebay for connectors. I have about 2-3cm of wire left on the connector due to my twitchy hands needing to constantly redo the wire strips so i cant just add my own connectors anymore.

Old 12-29-2022 | 08:44 PM
Alex Medeiros
Captain

Are you referring to the turn signal socket linked below?

https://www.moparfactoryparts.com/oe...228?origin=pla

Old 12-29-2022 | 09:14 PM
SnowBeast428
|
Professional

Yes that's the one. I need the connector and pigtail for it.

Old 01-08-2023 | 12:36 AM
SnowBeast428
|
Professional

I found the part I'm looking for. To anyone on the forums use this one, works very well although the heat shrink they give you is too small. Not a big deal tho.

Amazon Amazon

This is the connector+pigtail for the front turn signal and parking lights. I cut mine too short due to twitchy hands and bad wire cutters (Time to figure out how to do snap-on warranty) and this worked flawlessly. No instructions though but i figured it out albeit did miss a part i think but it works.

Quick Reply: Need part number for the turn signal CONNECTOR/Pigtail