3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

04' RAM PART NEEDED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 09:59 PM
boatbuilder
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04' RAM PART NEEDED!!!

After slamming my right fron tire into huge pot hole, I have been notified by two auto technicians that my right front wheel is out of caster and therefore causing my mis-alignment. The dodge dealership says I need a new lower right fron control arm and steering knuckle. He showed me underneath the vehicle how the rear facing bushing that connects to the torsion bar going back under the cab of the truck, that the bushin has come out about a 3/16' of an inch. And also how the steering knuckle is not having the same measurements away from the inside wall of the tire as the left front steering knuckle measures. So he says I need those two parts and the bushing for the lower control arm. I have found a set of steering knuckles for my truck on ebay, but I can't find a control arm. Any ideas on where to get one new or used and not going thru the dealership prices?

Thanks!

Quick Reply: 04' RAM PART NEEDED!!!