3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Chrome Body Moldings Extending Along Bed

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Happydays
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrome Body Moldings Extending Along Bed

I have a 2005 Ram Quad Cab and am looking for chrome body moldings that extend, not only along the doors, but along the bed of the truck as well. I like the looks of the chrome factory ones (spears), but they look funny to me without extending along the bed of the truck. Does anyone have a source for factory looking chrome moldings that extend along the bed of the quad cab or something similiar? Also any pics of ones that you have or know of would help too.
Thanks!!

Old 02-21-2006, 10:56 AM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker
Default RE: Chrome Body Moldings Extending Along Bed

Haven't seen them extend beyond the doors or seem an aftermarket kit to do so. I know it wasn't the answer you were looking for, but it is an answer none the less.

The chrome does look good, I agree. I'm not a big bling-bling kinda guy, but they do look good. Chrome in general is pleasing to my eye so long as it isn't so much that it blinds me

Old 02-21-2006, 05:14 PM
bmxox
Professional
Default RE: Chrome Body Moldings Extending Along Bed

I dont know of any going down the bed but Im selling my chrome door moldings from a quad cab if your interested in just those.

Quick Reply: Chrome Body Moldings Extending Along Bed