3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Stoplight Raning

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 03:30 AM
GotHemi?
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stoplight Raning

Beat a Cadillac CTS the other night in the freezing cold (9F). I only mention that because his car may have been cold. It was an unexpected run (the best kind) where he got on it right after we rolled on green and I hit it when I saw him hit it. I caught the 3 feet he got at first and WALKED on him!! I can add this to the list of various trucks, a Mitsu Eclipse V6, and a Grand Am Gt V6. What has everyone else beaten that is supposed to be quicker than a truck? School's open and the Hemi is handing out lessons!!

Old 02-21-2006, 04:20 AM
tamuccmike
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stoplight Raning

i raced a 2005 corvette a few months back...they have nice looking tailpipes i've lost to mustang gt's too...it was severly weak...cuzz we were going south on 35 in between austin and san antonio...and i made the initial invite by reving it...when we finally had open road to go for it we were already at 85...so my gov. cuts off at 105...he walked on me when my gov kicked in, but i was right on him before that...i have also beaten a mustang gt...and everything else ive raced...ricer hondas...some little bitty honda 2 door, i dunno what it was...and various other crap cars...

Quick Reply: Stoplight Raning