3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Power Seat

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 07:59 AM
GotHemi?
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Seat

My power drivers seat is acting up for the first time. I think I may have damaged it when the seatbelt caught my flying 350lb body when I wrecked my truck a couple of weeks ago. It still has power as it still goes up and down but it only moves one inch foreward and then one inch to the all the way back position where I keep it. I rarely ever move the seat, only when I have to get something from behind it due to my truck being R/Cab. I guess I am glad I have the previously useless adjustable pedals so my fiancee' can still occasionally drive it. Anyone seen/fixed this problem?

(Yes, I looked underneeth for an obstruction)

Thanks all.

Old 02-24-2006, 11:15 AM
stump_breaker
Captain
Default RE: Power Seat

Just guessing but it may have bent the tracking mechanism. You may have to pull your seat and check alignment. Other than that, I don't know.

Old 02-26-2006, 03:59 AM
GotHemi?
Professional
Default RE: Power Seat

Thanks, have you done this? Is it a big deal or just a few bolts on a Sunday afternoon?

Quick Reply: Power Seat