3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Got to whine

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Nelliebly
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got to whine

I ordered my new Mega Cab on January 6th. It was released by the plant on Feb. 8th. I've still not gotten it. I was told last week it should be here the 17th of this month. Called today. Salesman tells me it's got a estimated arrival of March 30. But he said not to hold him to that, it's just when they expect it. He told me that it was in KZKW status. No idea what that means. Told me it was sitting in the port of Venezula.

Spring will be here, and no new truck to drive. I am so bummed. I had to fix my Suburban twice now while waiting for the new truck(new starter and electrical shorts). I haven't got any clue when this will arrive. I thought we'd have it by now. None of my other vehicles I'd ordered has ever taken this long.

OK, I feel better now. But I really wish I just had my new truck to drive.

Nell

Old 03-16-2006, 10:52 PM
DakotaStone
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Got to whine

Sorry to hear that Nelly. It'll be there soon enough and it'll make you appreciate it more.

Old 03-17-2006, 09:01 AM
thump186
Record Breaker

It should be in your yard damn it... No really good luck with it I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Old 03-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Nelliebly

Thanks! I hope it does get here soon. I've already had to fix my Suburban with a new starter. No more please, or I can't add any fun stuff to the new truck. Got plans about doing a bed cover, tail lights, third break light cover, and maybe a few other things.

Nell

Quick Reply: Got to whine