3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pictures of my Truck and Bike.

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 04:14 AM
TexasBlackRam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures of my Truck and Bike.

Disregard this whole post, My pic size is toooooo large, will not post. Does anybody know how to compress or "make smaller" pic file sizes so that I can upload them?

Well, I finally got around to posting some pics of my truck. I alos included a picture of the sub-box that is under the rear seat. It came with the truck. I also included a pic of my home made mount for my XM Mi-Fi radio. The truck used to have a grill guard (the holes in the front bumper), but it was removed before I got the truck. It was a repo at my credit union and I got it for a very low price. Got the new tires put on on 3-13-06. Next upgrades are a new grill guard, nerf/step bars and an adjustable air temp sensor (like the power wire, but adjustable for differnt temps). I will be making this item so I will keep you posted on how it turns out. I also included a pic of my 1998 Suzuki Katana. Ok, I have to split up the pics on different posts because the file size is to large. so look for the ones that say Texasblackram pics.
2003 QC 4.7
rhino lining
aftermarket stereo system (1200 watts total power rms)
Goodyear Wrangler 20's
stock engine for now
1998 Suzuki Katana 600
stage 3 jet kit
K&N air filter system
Vance and Hines exhaust
ported and polished heads
5 degree timing advance
Red, cause it's the fastest

Old 03-17-2006, 04:16 PM
dRam2500CT
Rookie
Default RE: Pictures of my Truck and Bike.

Do you have photoshop or any image editing programs that came with your camera?

Old 03-17-2006, 04:21 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Default RE: Pictures of my Truck and Bike.

Email me your pictures at Twistedillusions24@yahoo.com. I'll resize them for you and post them here so you can have them.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Truck and Bike.