3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

modifications

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 08:37 PM
gimpsta
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default modifications

Just curious if a lot of people opt to go for a ram hood just for looks? the viper ram air hood has always interested me.

and what about small things for performance and HP gains? computer chips the best bet? Just today I added a flow master exhaust.

also - i've got the sexy red sport dodge where its red all over even the grill. I think I'd rather go with gloss black tube step bars, and gloss black performance rims. Is selling the stock 20" rims usually enough to get close to a typical 20" aftermarket?

Old 03-19-2006, 01:05 AM
ShortBedHemi
Rookie
Default RE: modifications

IDK about the 4.7, but i programmed my truck with the superchip programmer and I noticed a little better acceleration. Monday my CAI should b in, idk if it helps out any or not, and I havent decided to go with a flowmaster or a glasspack. Ill let you know how they work out.

Old 03-19-2006, 01:58 AM
gimpsta
Default RE: modifications

aiight kewl

Quick Reply: modifications