3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Getting Gears

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 01:43 AM
Sam!
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting Gears

Guys after serious thought i decided to get the gears yep 4.56's on the way should get them tomorrow sometime, Oh Yeah and a might-as-well-since-ill-be-there. I ordered a Powertrax Lock right! plus the bearing kits.
I think this will be a very good mod for my truck with the 35's it's been slow on take off or requires smash the pedal to get it going, alot of getting out of overdrive while on freeways. So thanks to most of the info gathered Here.. And there and your guys's help this will be very well worth the expense!
I did alot of searching here on the net and in my city for the best deal and I found this promotion so i called them up and gave me a resonable price so i didn't argue it to much and did it, guy was very helpful and informative. here is the link in case anyone here is also ready to get them.
west coast differentials <http://www.differentials.com/promotions.html>

Quick Reply: Getting Gears