3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

hemi power adders, I have some questions.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 11:08 PM
mikeinsf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hemi power adders, I have some questions.

I love my 04 hemi ram, but I cannot seem to find many of the parts available for the chevrolet vortech series, or the ford 5.4 v8, like performance cam upgrades, electric fan swap kits, aftermarket throttle bodies, higher ratio roller rockers, and ignition coil upgrades. Are these parts out there? Are they on their way? I would love to know. Have any of you hemi owners adapted an existing electric fan kit to your truck, or messed with plug wires or igntions to any avail yet? I am also curious to know how people have faired with a ram air intake set up as opposed to a high flow K&N cone filter and replacement tube style filter. Any info at all would be helpful. Thanks.

Old 04-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Nicky B
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hemi power adders, I have some questions.

Check these sites out krcperformance.com and rpmoutlet.com for everything you would need.

Quick Reply: hemi power adders, I have some questions.