3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Badges

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 10:33 PM
eatsleepdrivesc
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Badges

Hey all im getting ready to de-badge my ram 1500 but i want to replace them the ones on the door with the BIG C cause my name is charles and im a big and tall guy anyone know where i can get badges made up or if dodge sells them already. Thanks guys for your help in advance!!!!

Old 04-10-2006, 11:08 PM
reindeerman
Rookie
Default RE: Badges

I plan on re-badging my Ram this year with my company name on the doors in the same place as the factory letter location and maybe the tailgate. I have been looking for a supplier. The best match I have found so far is www.yourembelm.com. Not as tall on the letters as the originals from Dodge, but will work for me with a long name and occupy about the same length on the doors ect. Maybe these will work for you?

Old 04-10-2006, 11:16 PM
eatsleepdrivesc
Veteran

thanks man any help is helpful

Old 04-11-2006, 02:12 AM
eatsleepdrivesc
Veteran

the site is great but those emblems are small i need bigger ones anyone know where i can get some big chrome badges that spell BIG C thanks

Old 04-11-2006, 07:48 PM
dieselram
Captain

Have you tried getting any stock emblems? Maybe from a 300C, or Jeep Cherokee, or any other vehicle that carries a chrome letters (Mecredes C class, etc). I replaced my SLT rear emblem with the Renegade emblem from the Libertys, looks like a factory tirm option. Check Ebay or DF sponsors for discount factory part dealers.

Quick Reply: Badges