3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New Exhaust for 03 Ram

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 10:15 PM
BgBluRam
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Exhaust for 03 Ram

Hey all, I just ordered the Flowmaster American Thunder system for my 03 Ram 1500 w/ 4.7 ... I have this system on my 91 Fox body Mustang GT, and it performs well, so I thought I would give the master another try. Does anyone have this system on their truck? How does it sound? I got the system with the 50 series truck muffler and dual tips exiting the rear of the truck not out the side. A little more expensive, but I didn't want side mount tips.

Next week I plan on ordering a K&N Induction intake system to complament the new exhaust. I will also be ordering the power wire from AIRRAM.com.. Anyone have any gains with these mods? I have also been thinking about the 4.56 gears, wondering who makes them, and what size rear end do we have in out 3rd Gens?? TIA

Old 05-23-2006, 06:56 AM
BgBluRam
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Exhaust for 03 Ram

Anyone??

Quick Reply: New Exhaust for 03 Ram