3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Newark Delaware Auto fest. Aug 5 and 6 th

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Silver Eagle
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newark Delaware Auto fest. Aug 5 and 6 th

If you really want to show off your new truck This event is the place to come to. For $20.00 you can't loose. Go to http://groups.msn.com/newarkautofest. This event is for anything newer then 1980. On Saturday it's anything older then 1980. Live music on Saturday. The University of Delaware cheerleader's will be there both day's selling T-shirt's and they will be in there UD outfits. Wrist bands will be provided for all that you bring with you. for discounts for food. This event is beng heald on main street. This is a college town So there are plenty of young girls running around. for you single guy's.. And there are 40 beautiful Trophys to be handed out each day.

Old 07-27-2006, 09:10 PM
bigcountry739
Rookie
Default RE: Newark Delaware Auto fest. Aug 5 and 6 th

sounds pretty cool, i'm gonna try to make it :-)

Old 07-28-2006, 12:00 AM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

man if i was old enough and could get off work itd be time for me to take a road trip...but im only 16 and no way could i get off work for long enough for me to drive up there, spend 2 days at the show maybe another day sightseeing and then take a few days to drive back. and besides my parents wouldnt let me go even if i could.

Old 07-28-2006, 01:52 AM
Silver Eagle
Captain

Well John,It's the thought that count's. We have this event every year so maybe some day you'll be albe to join us. This year I'm leaving my truck home and I'm taking both of my PT Cruiser's ,The 01 Has 41 trophys against mostly street machines and the new 06 Convertible is doing pretty good too. Yes John,I'm retired and this is what I do with my retirement money.

Old 08-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Silver Eagle
Captain

Well it looks like the Auto Fest on Sunday is going to be more of a Truck Fest then Auto. Keep registering. We have 40 trophys to give out. Wouldn't it be cool if only trucks would win. I didn't post this on any other truck forum.If you sign up by Friday it's still only $15.00 and you get a dash plaque and a tee Shirt. On Sunday $20.00

Old 08-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Silver Eagle
Captain

We had over 500 Steet rods and cruisers here on Saturday .The main street was packed and so was the over flow at the Shopping center. The weather was great and most said that they wanted to come back today. One Ford Truck club said that they were coming and one Chevy club as well. We haven't heard anything From Any dodge people yet. I wonder why.The weather is going to be 89 degrees and sunny. This is a college town so you can imagine how many young ladies were walking the streets in there almost cloths. We gave out 42 trophys yesterday and we have the same for today. The traffic was unreal with people trying to register and we had to turn them away.To add to the problem on friday the local church called to tell us that they were having a wedding on Saturday at 5 pm on main street. And they wanted the front of the church cleared for the wedding party.I drove by at 6:45 and they were just letting out. I don't know where the guest parked. If any Dodge owner is coming come early Some people were here at 6:30 in the morning just to get prime parking. I'd say no later then noon. Look for a Blue 06 PT Convertible out front ,that's me. Good luck.

Old 08-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Silver Eagle
Captain

On Sunday we had 150 Cars and trucks .But can you believe only one DODGE TRUCK Showed up. Chevy and Ford had more and won more trophys and our PT Cruiser Club had 10 PT's and eight of them won trophys. At least it was in the Chrysler family .There was a Women there with a Black Chrysler 300 C that was real sharp ,it had the new 6.1 Hemi. with 20 inch tires. She also got a Trophy. One of the PT's from NY was on the top six list .So there picture will be on the Tee Shirts for next year.

Quick Reply: Newark Delaware Auto fest. Aug 5 and 6 th