3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I know this is suspo to about our trucks

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 12:52 AM
eatsleepdrivesc
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I know this is suspo to about our trucks

rakkasan1012003 thanks for what you do and be safe

Old 08-04-2006, 07:44 PM
duckhead
Amateur

Fellow Screaming Eagle, be sure to read my post from earlier today. You guys are not forgotten. Keep your eyes peeled and your rifle clean. Let us know if we can send you anything over there. Hemi magazines, you name it. When I was over there, my aunt went to the local hotels here in NC and asked them to donate as many small shampoo bottles that they could afford. She sent them over and they were a big morale boost to my platoon. We could never get enough through "official" channels and sundry packs.

Keep us posted on your progress and thank you for your dedication and service to our Nation.

"Duty, Honor, Country."

Old 08-04-2006, 07:57 PM
rakkasan1012003
Rookie

thanks to all, but I knew I should not have opened my mouth to soon you all that have been in the Military know that things change every day and I hope to be home this time next month hint hint and I cant wait! Take care and thanks again
Sgt Grisham
187 leads the way

Quick Reply: I know this is suspo to about our trucks