3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

awesome truck.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default awesome truck.

sooo today my neighbor came back from germany (military) and saw my truck for the first time and we started talking and his friend pulled up in a mean sounding lifted dakota. i went across the street to his drive way to look at it and the guy ahs a hemi in his dakota! and its AWD but i think he said something about having some sort of computer thingy set up so that he can use AWD or can run it in 2wd or 4hi and 4lo. he had done all kinds of work to the engine he said he hadnt gotten it dynoed yet but was thinking it pushed around 450 horses (not at the ground) he said he wants to get a turbo in it by christmas if he can come up with the money. thought yall would interested in this i havent seen anything like it. ill try to see if my neighbor has any pics i didnt think to take any but i dont know if ill see him since he hasnt been home much since he got back. he has to go back to germany in 2 weeks so im guessing hes using his time wisely (goin to bars) while hes here.

and i know im gonna get at least a dozen[sm=ttiwwp.gif] but ill try to get some pics soon.

Old 08-07-2006, 09:02 PM
1baddodge
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: awesome truck.

I'll be the first so now you need 11 more.

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Quick Reply: awesome truck.