3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Need some important advice!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 04:22 AM
Jezekah
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some important advice!!!

Ok this is my first time on here so I am trying to do this right! I have a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Daytona Series 4x4. I am getting ready to start traveling so I am looking at bed covers. Because of the wing on the back of the truck I need a cover that doesn't lift but also won't leak a lot in my bed. If anyone has any suggestions please help me. I am new with the Dodge stuff so I am going to also ask one more thing. I know a lot of things are universal but I had a Chevy and had the step rails that were chrome. Now on the Daytona Series they have the ground effects. So if you know where or if they even make the step rails that are chrome for this model please let me know. The dealership where I bought the truck said they don't make them but I am sure somewhere they got to make them. I would greatly appreciate it if you know anything to help me out if you could please write me back. If you could send any info to Jezekah@yahoo.com. I work a lot so that is the only thing I can get to while I am there.

Old 09-07-2006, 04:30 AM
kvsmith2004
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need some important advice!!!

Well I have no idea about the steps, I have never seen them on the dodge with the body kit that you have but I am not saying that there might be one out there. There are roll-up covers for the bed you could try looking at. They are about $300 and from what I hear they work good.

Old 09-07-2006, 12:05 PM
kenihemi
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need some important advice!!!

Check out http://www.extang.com/

Give them a call to see if they have one that fits the daytona.

Quick Reply: Need some important advice!!!