3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

i need a front bumper!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 11:55 PM
crashedcdo
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need a front bumper!

as the subject says, i need a chrome bumper. 2002 dodge ram 1500 qaud cab completely stock. some a-hole pulled out in front of me just to slam on his brakes at an intersection and i could not stop in time. he was in a van with a metal step on the back. the metal step punched a couple dents in the bumber and scratched it a little. didnt do alot of damage, just looks like crap now. the bumber already had a couple scratches so i am not too upset about it, but when i called the dealer they want $550. ouch. tried looking online and they want $350 plus $110 for shipping. i am also looking at aftermarket bumber covers. just not sure how they go on, weither in goes over the existing bumber or replaces the original. they seem cheaper and probably cheaper to ship. i am just trying to stay away from it hanging too low, cause i do go out in the desert and shoot my guns and dont want it to drag in the dirt.

So i am hopeing that someone may have one just laying around that they would be willing to part with. of course i would pay for shipping and your time. either that or maybe someone can recommend a good inexpensive place to order from.

Quick Reply: i need a front bumper!