3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anyone order from AIRRAM Lately?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 10:29 AM
kelsojones
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone order from AIRRAM Lately?

I ordered a complete CAI system from AIRRAM ($360.00 worth of stuff). My paypal payment cleared on July 6th and I'm still waiting! [:@] What luck, If any, has anyone else had ordering from AIRRAM?

Old 09-18-2006, 12:40 PM
AIR RAM
All Star
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Anyone order from AIRRAM Lately?

I apologize for the CRAZY LONG delay with your order. At this time due to my Air Force obligation and the shear load of all the daily orders I have been unable to put the needed time into the AIR RAM systems and this has caused a huge delay. I’m currently on Air Force Orders during the day and I have approximately 2-3 hours each evening to work on the daily orders and what ever time left over from those few hours goes into the AIR RAM orders. With each system taking 6 hours each you can see where this becomes an issue. I have 2 orders that where placed on the 6th and yours must be one of them... Both of them will be out the door today! It looks to be that I will remain on Air Force orders for the next few months so this is not going to get any better, I’m just about backed into a corner where I need to refund our customers. If anyone who has ordered an AIR RAM system and can NOT endure the turn time I have no problem to give you a RE-fund and I will do so ASAP upon your request. You guys will be the LAST group to receive the AIR RAM INDUCTION SYSTEM for a while, as I do not plan to take any new orders in the near future.

NICK
817 800 7760
www.AIRRAM.com
AIR_RAM_INDUCTION@HOTMAIL.COM

Old 09-19-2006, 10:58 AM
kelsojones
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone order from AIRRAM Lately?

Thanks Nick. I appreciate your hard work and I'm glad I made it on your list before you stop making them for a while. I'm looking forward to installing the CAI and I'll try to get some pictures posted when I get it done!

Quick Reply: Anyone order from AIRRAM Lately?