3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pacesetter LT

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 08:53 PM
carolina_ram_21
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pacesetter LT

Hey guys. I haven't posted here but maybe a couple of times since joining but I troll the site pretty frequently. I have gotten to the point where I am ready to start doing some more upgrades on my 2004 Ram 1500 5.7 RCSB. I am to the exhaust and want to put on a set of headers. All I have worked with in the past are older trucks where there were not many computer worries. After scanning the forum, I've found that there are some people running LT's with no cats and my question is what to do about the O2 sensors and if I will experience any problems. My current idea is to have the Pacesetter LT's running into an H- or X-pipe and then to Flowmaster Super 40's to keep some back pressure on the system. I would really appreciate some input from the guys who are running without cats. I just want some first hand knowledge on what needs to be done to make it run smooth. Thanks in advance for any information.

BTW- I have already scanned almost 20 pages worth of the forum and did not find the exact info I was looking for which is why I am posting a new thread.

Quick Reply: Pacesetter LT