3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New user!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 06:39 PM
art02gt
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New user!!

Hello everybody!!! I am here for some information on the dodge ram! I have a friend who has been asking me how to improve performance on his 03' 5.7. As of right now I'm not sure where he wants to get with his truck. I am guessing street/strip since he asked me for a turbo kit. I don't know how much money he is willing to spend either so I would apreciate if you guys told me what's the best way to go with mods and how much it would cost. He told me he wanted to have a truck with more "*****" so i hope that gives you an idea of where he's getting at. Thanks for any responses.

Old 01-11-2007, 03:04 AM
art02gt
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New user!!

Nobody? Come on guys, and yes I tried the search feature but it didn't provide me the info I needed. I know you might be tired of threads asking these questions, but come on, let's live a little.

Quick Reply: New user!!