3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

06 Ram Body Kits ( sport )

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Jody Marchand
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 Ram Body Kits ( sport )

I have a 2006 Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab and it is not the sport but I would like to install the sport ground effects on my truck and I was wondering if anyone has done this install on there truck and what I should look out for or if this kit will work on my truck Any feedback would be appreciated It is a Quad Cab short box I got all the prices and part #'s from the dealer and I was looking for an aftermarket body kit but no one makes it except for Dodge Any help would be appreciated I'm pretty sure the kit will work but maybe not that's why I'm posting this on here for any feedback I haven't seen the Body kits on the newer pickups it seems they are on the older Hemi Sport and the Daytona

Old 01-20-2007, 02:19 AM
DelawareDon
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 06 Ram Body Kits ( sport )

You say you have all the part #s and prices from the dealer. You must have indicated you were buying them for an '06 when you had them look up the part numbers and prices....right? If so...you have answered your own question. If you weren't specific with your parts person, give them a call. They should be able to tell you immediately.

Quick Reply: 06 Ram Body Kits ( sport )