3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

new guy with fog light question

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 09:07 PM
philly_ram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy with fog light question

hi guys,
i like the forum and have found some good info here. thanks. i put a 6 inch suspension lift on my 2003 1500 with some 36 inch tires on the stock 20s. i love the look but sometimes around town i feel bad with my low beams right at rear view mirror of alot of cars, i know, i am a softie. sometimes i ride at night with just the fogs so as not to blind everyone but they are not very bright. i even replaced the bulbs with some "super white" 100 watters but i really didnt see a difference. just wondering if anyone has found super bright replacement bulbs or a whole kit that would fit in the stock fog opening. i am open to any suggestions. i did do a search but didnt find what i was looking for.
thanks,
john

[IMG]local://upfiles/25276/CF57E60AC21F4DBBAB5ECE3AC6A4FB79.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-23-2007, 09:39 PM
cr80renob
Captain
Default RE: new guy with fog light question

Welcome to the Forums!!! I would like to know what aftermarket lights would fit aswell so I can see on the dark dirt roads!

Nice Truck

Old 01-23-2007, 11:13 PM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker
Default RE: new guy with fog light question

I would say just drive with your low beams onlike normal. It is not worth you getting harassed by the police by not having your headlights on. People on the road have to deal with semi truck lights... yours cant be much higher than some of those.

by the way, WELCOME!

Quick Reply: new guy with fog light question