3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

oil

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Cordoba man
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: oil

Maybe he's just trying to say that the oil was changed at 3000, and then he saw it wasn't on the stick. They may not have put enough oil in it, hence the free oil change. As I've said before to my wife, " I don't always have time to check, so when the gas attendant asks to check under the hood, you say 'yes'. " And then the guy also gets to see a real engine.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:14 PM
bohoram
Professional

ORIGINAL: chstr1000

I don't know why anyone even bothers posting problems.All you do is make fun of him because he can't type well! I didn't realize you guys were perfect! You can tell what he was trying to say if you would just use your brain, that is if you have one....
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-15-2007, 12:22 AM
crashedcdo
Rookie

ORIGINAL: bohoram

ORIGINAL: chstr1000

I don't know why anyone even bothers posting problems. All you do is make fun of him because he can't type well! I didn't realize you guys were perfect! You can tell what he was trying to say if you would just use your brain, that is if you have one....
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is your problem. do you post anything usefull. someone correct me if i am wrong, but isnt this forum here to exchange ideas and questions. and not talk **** about people. you are one of those telephone tough guys huh? you are probably one that talks **** frm his car and speeds away. you are a waste of space on this earth. the world would be a better place if you were gone.

Old 02-15-2007, 03:42 AM
BgBluRam
Captain

ORIGINAL: Ram_Sport

obviosly he demoted her from wife to wif for this idiotic thing she did lol!!
HAHA! Although a little harsh, that is pretty darn funny! If you can't laugh at that, you can get the hell out of here!!! Speaking of oil changes, I need to change mine...

Old 02-15-2007, 04:07 AM
motorider228
Champion

Yeah, why don't those of you with less than 100 posts leave the flaming to people that have actually contributed to the forum, unlike yourselves. It is funny though that the people that have actually contributed and helped other people on this forum out (proven by post count) are not the one flaming. If you have nothing worth while to throw in go hang out in off topic because your irrelevant posts are not needed in an actual tech area.

Is the truck cutting out after there was fresh oil put in? If you do some searching you will see that the motor shutting off is a pretty common problem among the 3rd generation Hemi Rams.

Old 02-15-2007, 05:38 AM
bohoram
Professional

ORIGINAL: crashedcdo

ORIGINAL: chstr1000 I don't know why anyone even bothers posting problems.All you do is make fun of him because he can't type well! I didn't realize you guys were perfect! You can tell what he was trying to say if you would just use your brain, that is if you have one....
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is your problem. do you post anything usefull. someone correct me if i am wrong, but isnt this forum here to exchange ideas and questions. and not talk **** about people. you are one of those telephone tough guys huh? you are probably one that talks **** frm his car and speeds away. you are a waste of space on this earth. the world would be a better place if you were gone.
"If I were gone".........Do you often wish death on people? Who is the "telephone tough guy" now bi**h? I laugh along with many others on here and post that you hope I die, now isn't that lovely? I would never wish death on anyone nor should you because karma is a deadly b**ch you punk. From the looks of your many posts, you may take this forum a bit too serious,therefore I have some advice.......ready? Turn off the PC, find a woman (if you like them), and chill out, and NEVERwish death on me or anyone again!!!!!!

Old 02-15-2007, 05:41 AM
bohoram
Professional

ORIGINAL: crashedcdo

ORIGINAL: chstr1000 I don't know why anyone even bothers posting problems.All you do is make fun of him because he can't type well! I didn't realize you guys were perfect! You can tell what he was trying to say if you would just use your brain, that is if you have one....
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way....useful is spelled with ONE L.
LOL

Old 02-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Cordoba man
Professional

Maybe they always get free oil changes and she still forgot. Gas attendants check this for free, eh?
No wonder she was demoted from wife to wif !

Old 02-16-2007, 01:36 PM
eltupac
All Star

Hey Boomhauer, I mean Ketchup, say hi to Hank Hill would ya?

Old 02-16-2007, 03:54 PM
chstr1000

hey bohoram,

Nice...How old are you? Just quit talking trash about people, because nobody likes to be made fun of. Have a great day...