3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Night Runner Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 06:02 AM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Night Runner Headlights

naw, dont go s/c...i heard they been havin problems with fuel management or something....i'd go with a STS turbo system, much better IMO

Old 04-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Foiled
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree, go STS. The money you would spend on a new exhaust and intake can be used to go into the STS.

This kit is what you can use to put the STS on the Ram.

http://www.elcolasmotorsports.com/

He also will sell the complete kit.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:01 PM
FastForwardWheels
Professional

I didn't see an application for my truck although I'm hoping that the Supercharger/Turbocharger can put out "at least" 450 HP......

I'm still only thinking about this mod.

-Eli

Old 04-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Foiled
Veteran

There is a link on the page to E-Mail him. Send him one and he will price you a complete kit including the fuel kit that you have to have for the hemi. His kit is much better then the others out there that require you add a 9th fuel injector into the intake. His has 8 replacement 55lb injectors.

The kit includes;

1. SMT-6
2. 8 larger (55lb) injectors
3. 2 Bar MAP sensor
4. Startup F/I tune
5. Software CD
6. Wiring diagram
7. Serial cable to make adjustments with a laptop or PC

Keep in mind that this complete kit with the STS will replace your Cat-back, Intake and you will also gain the SMT-6 which is a piggy back for your computer and will help you a lot for tuning your truck, also he gives you the base tune to run the turbo so you can then take it and Dyno Tune it.

This is my plan on power when I get the time to have the Ram down. I will do this and a Cam at the same time. I am wanting to take a few weeks off and work on the truck when I can so this can be installed and have it tuned. But right now I have larger fish to fry since I am purchasing a new home soon. Once that is in the books then the upgrades can start.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:19 PM
Foiled
Veteran

Here they show 417 rwhp. If you add a good cam you can get your 450 I am sure. This is at 7psi.

http://www.ststurbo.com/ram_hemi_dyno

Quick Reply: Night Runner Headlights