3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Finally got my pics,,Check them out!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 03:50 PM
Erock509
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Finally got my pics,,Check them out!!

ORIGINAL: tailgatedrinkin

i was reading over your mods and saw you have the Superchips Flashpaq Tuner, how much was this and what kind of gains did you get out of it? was it easy to install? any downside to this product?

I bought the tuner from ebay, thats where I get most of my stuff, you can always find pretty cheap prices there. I think I bought it for around 350. The gains were great, after i installed it, which was very simple just plug it in and follow the prompts, the truck was noticeably quicker and easy to change the speedo after my tires. It took some time to play with a little bit, to figure out the perfect settings, overall it has been worth it. Really hasnt had any downsides yet.

Old 03-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Erock509
Veteran

ORIGINAL: dillyw

ORIGINAL: Erock509

Hey everyone, well I just got my tires and leveling kit put on and posted some pics in my gallery, give me some feedback and let me know what you think,,thnx

Man your truck looks awsome , nice job , if you get a chrome bush bar that will be one scary looking rig.[sm=drooldude.gif]
I think mine next truck is going to be white , i've been checking colors out for a while now love the flame red but time for change.How does the white hold up , was a good choice you think?Thanks.

Thanks, yeah my next mods are the fender flares and a bull bumper. my past two trucks have been white and they hold up great. They stay looking pretty clean even when the're dirty and clean up nice, very easy to maintain. I wouldnt have picked any other color, well i like the dark gray color dodge has but white would be my first choice.

Old 03-18-2007, 04:20 PM
Thrillis

Awesome, super clean man...definitely throw a brush bar on there, but maybe some more engine mods first, hedders, cam?

Old 03-19-2007, 03:46 AM
Erock509
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Thrillis

Awesome, super clean man...definitely throw a brush bar on there, but maybe some more engine mods first, hedders, cam?

I agree that would be nice, but now its a money thing, Im fresh outa cash!

Old 03-20-2007, 05:49 AM
bohoram
Professional

Looks awesome, I love the mega cabs. When I bought my 06 quad I didnt even know they were out yet, actually I dont think they were, but I was kicking myself for missing the boat on that one. I think the mega will be my next truck in 2 years.

Quick Reply: Finally got my pics,,Check them out!!