4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What did you guys pay OTD?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 10:13 AM
HemiRAMV8
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

32k for the 09 Laramie Crew 4x2, no rambox. This was the week before bankruptcy.

34.5k for the 10 Laramie Crew 4x2, no rambox.

Old 08-15-2010, 09:11 AM
RichardN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Geawiel
Yes it is, Dave Smith over in Kellog, Id. I see Dave Smith vehicles all over base and around Spokane here. A lot of people told me to go there when I bought the colly I traded in but instead I went to a local dealership and got raped so I went there this time.

Is there sales tax in Idaho? Dave Smith bombards us here in Montana with ads, but I wonder if the drive (5 hours from me) and the cost of sales tax ( there is none in Montana ) makes it worth it.

Old 08-16-2010, 12:27 PM
Geawiel
Rookie
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are registering it for your state then you pay the sales tax of said state. I had to pay 8.9 for washington state and you would pay 0 for montana. You also pick up the plates at where ever you choose to pick them up but you have to pay the fees at the local registration place. I had to pay 90$ to pick up the plates and registration here.

Quick Reply: What did you guys pay OTD?