4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Making Deals

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 02:24 AM
RawRam
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making Deals

Hey Guys. I hope it's ok to post this here for it is "General Discussion". I dont want anyone to miss what I have and the deals I will make because they dont look at the classifieds. Anyway, I sold enough of my other parts to raise the money I needed to finish paying for my lift and paint job so now anything else I sell is spending money. What does this mean? It means Im more willing to deal. Look at my ads in the classifieds. If I have something you want, make me an offer. You might be suprised what I will take. I have a 7" CST Lift for a 2009-2010 2WD with shocks. I have OE Fender Flares painted Factory Black Metallic PXR paint code and I also have a set of Bushwacker Pocket Flares painted Factory Black Metallic PXR painted code. Also have a factory front bumper thats painted factory black but its too heavy and big to ship.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:52 PM
gaorenst
Rookie

Are you still trying to sell the Fender Flares? Either the Bushwacker Pocket Flares or the OE Flares?

Old 08-31-2010, 03:09 AM
RawRam
Professional

No they are both sold.

Quick Reply: Making Deals