4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

iphone 4 solution for 09 Ram 2500 with RAQ radio

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 08:23 PM
xxdoty
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iphone 4 solution for 09 Ram 2500 with RAQ radio

Last year for my 40th b-day, I bought the truck of my dreams - a 09 Ram 2500 with Laramie package. I love the truck and for six months, I have been trying to find a way to hoke up my iphone 4 to the RAQ six disc changer so I could play podcasts and listen to Pandora. I was also hoping to charge the phone at the same time. I called Dodge, Mopar, searched forums and realized this was not an easy task. It became apparent I would not be able to do this and researched replacing the RAQ with a REF or some other Nav radio. I wanted to keep the U connect as well. After much research and frustration, I found out this was a difficult task and found out that I may not have the charge cabability after all that exspense. Last week, while looking at ebay - I discovered the iSimple Sound Byte X ISCH73 for Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep. I bought it as a last ditch effort for $100.00. It came in the mail today and took thrity minutes to install. It is a plug and play device requireing only taking off the factory bezel which is no big deal at all. This is not a FM modulated device. It works great!!! It even charges the iphone 4. I highly recommend this product. It is awesome!!!!

Quick Reply: iphone 4 solution for 09 Ram 2500 with RAQ radio