4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Undercover SE

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 02:06 PM
USAF1
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been using one for 7 years now (two different trucks) and no water in bed ever....

Old 04-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Nate769
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not trying to bash the thread here...Install looks clean, and I do like the looks of the cover. I however don't like the cover itself...

I have a roll and lock on my truck, and I like that much more. It is totally waterproof as well, best of all I can haul tall items by just rolling it up. Yes I loose a little space in the front, but I don't haul quads or anything either. Again not trying to bash, just don't like the usability in this as I have on the roll and lock!

I will say tho that installation on it was a little weird, you might not notice it with this cover, but believe it or not the box is not a perfect rectangle. It is a little bit wider closer to the cab. Now i have not measured it, but when I installed the cover it needed a tapered side rail to allow the cover to slide...

Quick Reply: Undercover SE