4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

level kit blues

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 11:04 PM
RamFreak
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default level kit blues

Hi guys, been seriously considering a lvl kit but the vibration issue is bothering me. I really would prefer a 4" lift but it is going to cost about 2500 installed. Labor is 680 which is fair imo but the kit is a zone 4" for about 1599 if I remember correctly. The rest is tax and alignment. Does that seem to much for a 4"? What do you guys recommend, I will have to use stock tires and wheels for now.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:23 PM
rolltidehemi
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just did a RCX 4 inch which is basically the same as all the others at home by myself, one guy quoted 500 without the alignment, another quoted 350 w/o the alignment, I was able to buy the kit for 1150, save on the install and paid 59 for the alignment, you could also see how much they would charge just to do the front install, the rear is very simple, the 350 quote was 200 for the install of just the front, which after I did mine, 200 would of been worth it, just time consuming, but I am glad I did it b/c I know I took my time.

Quick Reply: level kit blues