4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

I'll be back...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 02:22 AM
Doc Fluty
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'll be back...

Well I have had my Challenger for almost a year now and think ive had my fun with it.

I will be looking for a 2012-2013 ram soon.

I think Im going to holdout for the 13s though because it looks like there might be some interior updates as well as some cosmetics.

Although, they might give me a great deal on a 2012 as they are phasing them out...

This time no 24s, will probably ed up with the 4x4 with the rambox laramie that I wanted last go around.

Whats the latest news you guys have heard on the 13s?

BTW... I modded my Ram heavily.. I did the Chally a little more subtle lol

Old 02-05-2012, 07:15 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I heard a poosible HP boost in 13, but nothing is for sure. I been tossing around the idea of ordering a 12, but will probably wait for a 13.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:44 PM
blackram09
Rookie

I read and saw some pics that they were changing the front of the truck the lights and a few other things and it will be revealed at the auto show in chicago on feb 10th so just a few days to go

Old 02-06-2012, 07:03 PM
InterpunX
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really, so does that mean it's gonna be a 5th generation ram or what. Do you have a link to those pics would like to see them.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Doc Fluty
Banned

here is pics of the new ram front end

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php...overed-no-camo

I heard there also might be a new tranny... and air springs like they use on the big rigs.

I heard it will be on the new york auto show... but the chicago one will be even better!

Old 02-08-2012, 12:13 AM
LU229
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WELCOME BACK DOC, we surely missed you brother...!!!!
My brother just sold his challenger, like you, he had his fun with it as well. He only owned it for a year.
I agreed with him selling it, it just isnt a practical vehicle unless you`re rich and have other vehicles to use.
Those kinds of vehicles are only good for one thing, beatin the hell out of them, and pickin up worthless women.
Cant do anything with them but driv`m fast & hard, so that deems them worthless. (uhhh yeah, i was talkin about the women...lol.)

Good to possibly hear that they might do somethin different with those WORTHLESS headlights. These 4th gen trucks SUCK for headlight power.
I`m sure somewhere out there that some people have been in bad accidents because of these stock headlights.

As for me personally buying another brand new ram or dodge truck, no thanks, i`ll pass, i`ve had my fill with them & their problems.
I think by springtime when obama has the gas companies pushin us into paying over $5 bucks a gallon for gas, i wont be able to afford to feed a truck anymore anyway.

Anyhowwwwwww, good to see you back here doc...!!!!!

Last edited by LU229; 02-08-2012 at 12:33 AM.

Quick Reply: I'll be back...