4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Ok guys anyone have a connection

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 12:02 PM
sharkdaddy
Amateur
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ok guys anyone have a connection

Looking for some Nitto Grabbers, Faulken ATS, etc, 295/55/20 or close to that size that's affordable. I am in the fort Worth area and they are proud of em!! Went to Discount Warehouse and they are the lowest with a price 1,094 for 4. Not bad but trying to work in 2 bumpers front back. The wife thinks she put her food down, just got in 4 parts, had them del. To the neighbors house ha! Looking for a bull nose w/ a pre-runner bars coming off the sides of the bull nose and I found my back reasonable priced. I'll work out shipping if anyone has a set or bumper for me or where I can get them. Waiting for that so I can post a pic of my Mega-Cab..... black em out guys Sharkdaddy

Old 03-26-2012, 03:47 PM
huntergreen
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can't help, but would love to see some pics of the bumpers.

Old 04-09-2012, 10:26 PM
J McWillis
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In Dallas and might be able to help if still looking.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:10 AM
sharkdaddy
Amateur
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default need your help thank you

Just got in from my 10 day shift, I am in Keller, Tx and could use your help on front & back bumpers. Finally have tires ordered. Looking for a Bull-nose Heavy bumper w/pre runner bars running off the bull nose. Back just need something w/ reverse lights in it and maybe about a 4" to 6" drop my phone is 817-358-1142 thanks for any help you can lend me Steve

Quick Reply: Ok guys anyone have a connection