4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Which seat covers

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Bigtexun
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which seat covers

I'm on my third ram, a 2009 ram 1500 SLT. I put a lot of wear on my driver's seat when I get in, I'm a very large guy, and the door facing edge of the seat takes a lot of abrasion as I get in. I would like to get some seat covers to extend the life of my upholstery, but I don't want something that fits poorly.

I've seen good seat covers that fit one car great, but the same model cover fit for another vehicle might have a really poor fit. So I'm asking for the experience of the other ram owners that use seat covers... What was good and what should I avoid.

Thanks for your helpful suggestions!

Old 07-17-2012, 07:45 PM
skyjockey
Rookie

I have the same worry so I bought step bars so I don't have to slide off the edge of the seat when getting out

Old 07-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Bigtexun

Yeah, I'm going to be getting step bars too, so my wife can use the truck if she needs to. That will certainly reduce the wear. I've had it a month and a half, and it already has creases from me getting in.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:08 PM
pdavis53
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't buy the moose ones they suck! Wet okole makes a pair that are nice but they are pricey. They are made of the same material as wet suits and they can get hot in the summer but that's what te AC is for! Check them out there really nice.

Quick Reply: Which seat covers