4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Atturo Trailblade M/T tire review

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2015, 02:37 PM
Nortzy
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atturo Trailblade M/T tire review

just wanted to give my 2 cents on these tires, not very many people have them or talk about them on forums.
Ive had the tires for about a month. I've got about 2k kms on them and about 800kms of that is in mud.
they are 35x12.50x20 and are so far the best mud tires ive ever used in mud. and I have had a few different brands, they are fairly quiet for a mud tire, they feel nice down the road and wear exceptionally well so far.
like I said, I have 2k kms and they haven't gone down 1/32. not even 1.
they work better than I thought they would in a Canadian winter, the slush is a little challenge for them but that's why we have 4x4, they work awesome at that point.
ill add more pictures.
also on a side note, my truck fits the 35s perfectly with 2.5" lift in the front and 1" in the rear.
http://s768.photobucket.com/user/Nor...tml?sort=3&o=0
http://s768.photobucket.com/user/Nor...tml?sort=3&o=1

Last edited by Nortzy; 12-19-2015 at 02:53 PM.
Old 01-03-2016, 08:29 AM
Sniper_Merc
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had my eye on those for quite some time as a replacement when my stock tires wear out.

Hows the street/highway noise on em?

Old 01-07-2016, 10:37 PM
duke07
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I heard some good reviews about them. I'm also curious about the Trailblade XT. Would love to see personal feedback regarding this tire from other Ram owners.

Quick Reply: Atturo Trailblade M/T tire review