4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Where can I buy the Black Vinyl Window Pillar Covers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 11:19 PM
IamFrank
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Where can I buy the Black Vinyl Window Pillar Covers?

I know everyone seems to prefer these off, but I actually prefer the look with them on, but my 2013 Ram 2500 does not have them. Does anyone know where these can be bought? Or maybe a decal kit that is UV resistant?

To clarify, I am referring to the black decals covering the pillars between the front and rear windows of the crew and quad cab SLT and above Ram pickups.

Thanks!

Old 01-14-2016, 07:45 AM
dmancarp
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just google them, you can buy online or I bought mine at a local dodge dealer. I damaged mine while scrapping thick ice off my windows last year, went a little to hard/far! ~$25 each piece.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:48 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

Google is your friend.

Old 01-26-2016, 06:18 AM
IamFrank
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the input. Lately I have been google-impaired.

Old 02-03-2016, 10:42 PM
aktrite28
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IamFrank
I know everyone seems to prefer these off, but I actually prefer the look with them on, but my 2013 Ram 2500 does not have them. Does anyone know where these can be bought? Or maybe a decal kit that is UV resistant?

To clarify, I am referring to the black decals covering the pillars between the front and rear windows of the crew and quad cab SLT and above Ram pickups.

Thanks!
One of mine is starting to Crack too. I had some body work done on one of the doors and I'm worried the 6 year old paint job won't match. Plus tinted windows with the black pillars gives the truck a clean look. Sort of like it's one big window! I will probably take off and if I don't like the look I will have one of those guys that does vinyl wrapping on cars do it. They do whole cars for about $900. And roofs for about $200. So Im assuming they would charge around $100 to do the pillars.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:01 PM
RAMULAK
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take them off and then use Plasti Dip. I did that on my 09. Worked great and it is removable.

Quick Reply: Where can I buy the Black Vinyl Window Pillar Covers?